Thursday, January 14, 2010

Zhu Zhu Pets - Product of the day

Zhu Zhu Pets



Review By Madison:
These thing have kept my sister going and won't stop talking these little fellow are very cool toys but can be worth alot cuz they are very popular as everyone buys them. They are ay walmart for 8.00$. They now have the second set of them at justicee but very pricey =/. But can this stand the big bad chanel she got one for christmas she is a dog and she loved it but got nasty with it.She could turn it off and on O.o she got it behide a tv so it is ew and she had it in her mouth and took it outside in the snow. That was the end of her pet cuz it didn't do anything and it was throwed away so that is my sorty and i got one myself my sister could stop with them but i don't think she plays with them alot now it is like the first week and few days loving them but then nope i dont want to play with it.

Review By Mommy:
Finding these hot little items for the holidays ended being a blast!  I love a good mission!!  Madison is right, Mya LOVES them and can't wait to get the babies they are coming out with.  Hopefully they will be as affordable as the originals.

Watching my sister's dog was comical, by the time she ate the fur off it looked like a naked mole rat!  And Madi, she still drags that little pest around.  Just remember, keep the ones that live at our house away from their house!!

Note to Madison: 
Madi your review was really good!!  I think you will be a great journalist one day!!! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I like your review Madison. My daughters love their zhu zhu pets too. They are much easier to care for than the real thing. That being said my daughters have both had pets that "ran away". They went much farther than they thought the pets could go. My advice is to never leave them unattended when they are out of their house or you may have trouble finding them again! (we found all our missing pets...eventually!)

    ReplyDelete